Positive Healthcare Florida is a Medicaid Reform health plan. The plan is for HIV-positive Medicaid recipients who live in Broward County.
Positive Healthcare Florida is part of AIDS Healthcare Foundation, the nation’s largest HIV health care provider. The health plan covers the following with no co-pays and no premiums:
- Routine and specialist doctor office visits
- Hospitalization, emergency and urgent care
- Outpatient services
- Durable medical equipment
- Prescription drugs with no limitations
- Medical transportation
- Health benefits beyond those of standard Medicaid
Positive Healthcare Florida’s provider network includes leading HIV doctors. It also has a complete network of specialists in Broward County. For more information about the plan and how to enroll, click here.
AHCA 040210 PHC Form 17.0