eQSuite Provider Portal
As part of our on-going effort to improve and enhance our provider network tools and communication, we have launched a new provider portal for our Health Plan providers called eQSuite. In-network providers will have the opportunity to register for the eQSuite Portal. The portal includes the following functions for providers:
- Submit and view status of inpatient/outpatient authorizations
- Request an extension on an existing authorization
- Request a reconsideration on an existing authorization
The provider portal registration link is now live!
Click here to access the eQsuite Provider Portal.
Click here to register for the provider portal.
Click here to view a pre-recorded training session for the eQSuite Provider Portal.
Additional eQSuite training resources:
eHEALTHsuite Provider Portal
PHP is very excited to announce the launch date of our new eHEALTHsuite Provider Web Portal, on September 1, 2019. PHP’s Provider Web Portal provides easy and secure access to your patient’s benefits-related records and data.
PHP providers have access to:
- View and update provider demographic information details
- View member eligibility
- Submit referrals/authorizations, and view authorization status
- Submit claims, check claim status and view remittance advices
How to Register
Please note that you must register for the portal. Registration letters with instructions on how to register will be mailed to your practice/facility and contain the following:
- Group/business name and address
- Provider PIN number
- Administer functionality information
We are confident that you will find PHP’s eHEALTHsuite provider web portal easy to use with quick access to important information. If you would like to learn more about how to use our new provider portal and/or schedule a training sessions for your practice/facility, please and send us an email or contact your assigned Provider Relations representative:
- Broward County – Jeffrey Kelso (954) 522-3132, ext. 3268
- Duval County – Jafari Harris (904) 381-9651, ext. 3129
- Miami-Dade County – Julianne Allende (954) 522-3132, ext. 3258