Changing the way you
receive healthcare

  • If You Move

    Our plan is available to Medi-Cal beneficiaries in Los Angeles County only. Our service area is Los Angeles County. If you move within Los Angeles County, you can stay in the plan. If you move outside of our service area, you will need to pick a new managed care plan in your new county.

    Please call Member Services to give us your new address as soon as possible.

    You must also give your new address to the Los Angeles County Department of Public Social Services (DPSS), which will update the Medi-Cal beneficiary database. If you get Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits, you must update your address with the Social Security Administration (SSA). (By clicking on the above links, you will be taken to the DPSS or SSA website, neither of which are operated by PHC California.) You can call the DPSS at (866) 613-3777 or call the SSA at (800) 772-1213. The DPSS and SSA must have your current address.

    If you move out of PHC California’s service area and into another county in California, you must contact Health Care Options to pick a new managed care plan. Health Care Options is the Medi-Cal managed care plan enrollment broker. Call (800) 430-4263. TTY users call (800) 430-7077. (By clicking on the above link, you will be taken to a website operated by the California Department of Health Care Services and not PHC California.)


    DHCS 030716 PHC FR Form 1.0
    Page Updated: April 4, 2024 @ 8:40pm